I will do b2b lead generation for your business


Lead Generation! LinkedIn Email Sourcing! Database Building


Hi there,

I'm Bijoy, 

My team and I do LinkedIn B2B Lead Generation, Web Research & Data Entry.


I AM EXPERT IN :


 ☑ B2B Lead Generation

 ☑ E-mail List Building 

 ☑ LinkedIn Lead Generation

 ☑ Targeted Lead generation (Target Industry/Location/Title etc)

 ☑ LinkedIn Email Sourcing

 ☑ LinkedIn Sales Navigator

 ☑ Email Campaign 

 ☑ Web Research


Expert in LinkedIn advanced searches + LinkedIn Sales Navigator:


 ☑ LinkedIn profile sourcing

 ☑ Locations

 ☑ Title Search

 ☑ Company Website

 ☑ Companies Search

 ☑ Companies Employee Size


Data would be delivered in excel/csv in format below : 


Company name, First name, Last name, Title, E-mail, Phone no, LinkedIn url, Website, Address(Street, City, Zip,State)


Every contact information is verified by QA team & E-mails are validated manually. 


N.B. - Please Never share or ask for personal info. I only deal with all orders and payments via fiverr.

Regards,

bijoymohanta

Get in Touch

Name*


Message*


Feel free To Contact

I am honest with our work and client satisfaction is our first priority!

  • Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • +880 1763 000 449
  • contact@bijoymohanta.com
  • www.bijoymohanta.com